Does Life Feel Unbearable Too Often?
• “I feel anxious. I worry too much.”
• “I have a lot of fears; some are irrational (e.g. phobias).”
• “I have panic attacks where I can’t breathe and my heart races.”
• I have disturbing memories, flashbacks, or nightmares due to a disturbing or traumatic event I experienced in the past.”
• “I’ve been diagnosed with a mental health disorder (e.g. bi-polar affective disorder, schizophrenia, personality disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).”
• “I feel sad much of the time. Sometimes I don’t feel anything. I feel numb.”
• “I am depressed.”
• “My relationships are not fulfilling – they cause me emotional pain.”
• “My drug or alcohol addiction is ruining my life.”
• “I am concerned about my eating habits. I either binge-eat or starve myself.”
Your Life Can Get Better
If you struggle with any of the above issues, I can help.
My name is Wendy Corliss. I’m an experienced psychotherapist and nurse practitioner in Sydney (Collaroy).
Benefits of Therapy with Me
• Feel more satisfied and content with your life.
• Focus on what matters to you.
• Sleep better and eat better.
• Manage strong emotions so that you feel in control.
• Have stronger and more loving relationships.
• Be more accepting of yourself and have more self-confidence.
My Nursing background About Me gives me an added tool that I can bring to our therapy. I can help you with medication adjustments or prescribe medications if you need them.
Ongoing stress and struggle often contribute to problems with your physical health. I can help you with these issues as well.
Therapy Methods That Are Proven to Work
I am a warm and compassionate therapist with a solid reputation.
I can assure you that you will be in good hands when you work with me.
Contact me on 9972-0071 to book your counselling appointment in my office in Collaroy.
If you want to speak to me before booking a psychotherapy session, please book a 15-minute, no-charge consult with me.